Wednesday 9 March 2016

Week 1

It is one of amazing and creative church I have ever seen in my life. The church is designed and built by Brian Cox, a guy comes from New Zealand who loves church and trees. Cox spent years on travelling around New Zealand, Europe and America and studied church on his journey. When he came back, he decided to constructed a unique church using living trees and his Tree Spade. The project took him four years to finish it and right now the church is ready for the public. In the church, you will be able to see many different trees, for example: Alnus glutinosa is chosen for the roof and the walls of the church are Leptospermum macrocarpum. All these beautiful trees are combined naturally on the church which represent a connection between the building and the nature.




This picture of dumplings was taken on the day of Chinese New Year. On that day, I was invited to a friend's apartment to have a party. We had a great time together to play games, talk to people and the most amazing part was making Chinese dumplings. I had never made a dumpling before and I remembered my grandmother used to show me how to make it, so I started to recall the way she made the wrappers, mixed the shard cabbage and the minced meat together, and folded the wrapper which with filling inside. Finally, I made my own dumplings and they tasted really yum after they were cooked. Meanwhile, I had a very nice Chinese New Year.



The Atlantic Ocean Road is one of the most scenic drives in the world. The construction of the road takes 6 years. The road is built across the archipelago and is spanned by 8 bridges and several landfills with a total length of 891 meters. Driving on the Atlanterhavsveien under severe weather conditions can be extremely challenging but there you can also experience both nature and architecture in great interaction.





retro, revolution, gallop




luxury, fashion, shake




unique, appetizer, decorate

No comments:

Post a Comment